Abyss Dark Arisen 3D Free-to-play, Action Role-Playing MMO Game ARPG, playable on Browser (Browser Based).
Based on Flash 3D development, Abyss Dark Arisen provides exquisite graphics, smooth character action and highly free combat mode. Players can choose from 3 classes and a variety of stunning skills, fight along with heroes in a fantasy world of sword and magic. Players can choose between the classes of Mage, Warrior, or a Priest.
Mage - The mage is the master of the magic world, possessing magic that deal powerful damage from afar. Being blessed by the goddess, they master the power of the elements. A skilled mage is certainly a nightmare for any class.
- Meteor: Powerful AoE skill. Mage summons numerous meteors that fall from the sky, causing tremendous damage to nearby enemy units.
- Review: It is a pretty powerful AoE skill that can cause massive damage to a group of enemies.
- Poisonous Bog: Mage summons poison from the ancient jungle and creates a barrier.
- Review: With excellent damage over time and slowing effect, mages can kite and restrict their enemy's movement.
Warrior - The warrior is a strength-based class who attack with physical strength. They would rather spend years training their body than learning specious fighting techniques. To extend the limit of their power, they keep at the hardest training every day, and never stop. Their movements are simple, but violent. Depending solely on explosive force, they can launch incredibly powerful attacks.
- Savage Rush: Warrior charges and rushes toward the target, dealing damage to the target and pushing the target away.
- Review: A nice melee skill with high damage.
- Gale Dance: Launches 3 attacks within the CD, causing tremendous amounts of AoE damage.
- Review: An eye-popping triple attack, with which you can be a fearsome fighter on the battlefield.
Priest - The priest is the only class that can quickly heal his allies. On the battlefield, a priest plays multiple roles. He can be a selfless healer who keeps his allies alive or revives friendly dead units. He also provides fantastic buffs for their allies. In the meantime, priests also possess great combat abilities.
- Ghost Hammer: Smashes the ground with a hammer and shoots energy waves in all directions.
- Review: The long-ranged damage and damage diffusivity make the priest a formidable damage dealer in group fighting.
- Laser: Shoots a concentrated light beam upon the target, causing massive damage.
- Review: It's a skill with a long attack range and outstanding damage. In melee fighting, it may require a more sophisticated operating skill.
The combat mode in Abyss will not be an auto-attack mode. Players can walk freely and choose skill release time. What's more, monsters in Abyss also have abundant skills. Players should be familiar with skills of each boss before making relevant responses. A strong sense of blow and visual impacts can also be experienced in Abyss.
The equipment system is a great feature in Abyss. Unlike the traditional way to obtain equipment and upgrade modes, players in Abyss receive equipment through monster drops. In order to avoid a boring monster killing process, surprises will come out anytime.
Each player can be equipped with a weapon and 7 pieces of equipment which have level limitations. Equipment has 6 qualities from low to high: Normal, Good, Magic, Rare, Exotic and Mythic. The higher the quality, the better the attributes.
Rich PVE Gameplay
- Rookies can play the normal solo dungeon mode by challenging low-level monsters to know game operations quickly
- Monsters in elite dungeon modes have stronger attack abilities and more HP. Players need to collect a certain of equipment to clear elite dungeons
- The multiplayer dungeon mode requires cooperation among players
- The world boss mode requires players to output the most damage in a short time
- Rich skills form different PVE stage results
- Players should allocate attacking and defensive time to kill various monsters
In the PVE mode, what matters is not weapons and armor, but how to distribute skill release orders and avoid monsters' attacks timely. Players need to judge in advance before releasing most skills. How to hit monsters to deal more damage is important in battle.
Rich PVP Modes
- Solo Arena Mode
- 3V3 PVP Mode; group competitions
- 10V10 PVP Mode which requires players to use strategies and skills
- Massive non-targeted skills; judgments before killing are needed
Relative to PVE mode, PVP mode focuses on operations. Battles will become more furious. In Abyss, players need not only high combat power but also good strategies to win. Especially, in the big battlefield, strategies are significantly more important.