Jurassic Park Builder is a cross-platform social game, dinosaur-themed park builder game, simulation and management game, free to play on Facebook and mobile devices - Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod), from Ludia.
In Jurassic Park Builder the player will build its own Jurassic Park from A to Z, on land and out at sea. The player will grow various dinosaur species, he'll extract their DNA from amber fragments, and then he'll transform this DNA with friends' help. The dinosaurs live in player's land (aquatic or glacial park), and need help to develop to the adult stage.
To entertain your guests and collect more funds, you will have to be creative and decorate your parks and build various attractions and buildings such as amusement centers, hotels, restaurants, and security offices. ‘Code Red’ mode allows you to maximize your gains further and also prevent the dinosaurs from escaping and wreaking havoc on the island. But to access that mode, you'll have to grow at least 5 carnivores.
- 34 different dinosaur species to collect and grow
- 30 different sea creature species to collect and grow
- 20 dinosaur species from the Glacial era to discover and develop, including the famous Woolly Mammoth
- Live multi-player gameplay with Facebook friends and other Jurassic Park fans
- Built-in social features (ability to visit, help and gift friends)
- Good visual and audio effects with 3-D animations