Born of Fire is a Strategy Card Game on PC , New free and Multiplayer .
Born of Fire is a strategy card game that fuses the gameplay of Roguelike and deck-building games. The name is taken from an important part of the story in the game. Your hero will step into a divine world to challenge the legendary “Tower of Phoenix”. When you are defeated, you will be reborn in the Flame of Phoenix. Every time you lose, you will become ever more powerful until you are strong enough to defeat the Phoenix. When you reach the top of the tower, you will become the god of a new generation.
This game will throw out everything you have previously known about card games. Your hero won’t sit in the back to command but will be on the battlefield to fight alongside the other creatures. However, what won’t change is if your hero dies, you lose. So you can choose to place your hero on the front line to break the enemy’s ranks or you can put them in the back row to provide support. It all depends on your battle style and deck.
There are many heroes to choose from in the game. Your hero’s class will decide which spell cards you can use. For example, the Commander is excellent at defense and commanding the battlefield while the Mage is great with wide-ranged magic explosions. Besides spell cards, you still need to consider which creatures you will put in your deck. Every creature has a unique battle style.
The movement of heroes and creatures isn’t turn-based but is based on their “speed” to decide the order. Faster characters will have more chances to move. There are many methods to change the speed in battle. You can admire your opponent by casting “Frost Arrow“ to slow down the target or grant a friendly creature “haste”. The epic “Frozen“ or even “Freeze“ can stop a whole of your enemy’s creatures.
Game Features :
- Your hero won’t sit on the sidelines, but will fight in the battle. However, you will lose if your hero dies.
- Innovative time sequence battles. Every hero and creature has a “Speed” stat. The faster the speed, the faster the movement rate.
- Design your battle formation. Remember to put your warriors in the front row and protect the back row with archers and mages.
- Make use of your hero’s rage spells and counter cards to surprise your opponent or save yourself in an emergency.
- The classic Tower mode has random enemies, tasks, and rewards.
- Summon powerful creatures to fight for you in the pub.
- You can battle players from around the world in Match mode to win victory chests.
- Continue to collect cards and upgrade their levels.
- You will get stronger every time you climb the tower .